Terms & Conditions
The Promotion Sponsor
1. LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. 1000 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, U.S.A. (the “Promoter”)
2. Quantum Marketing, LLC a company incorporated in Illinois, 12305 New Ave H, Lemont, IL 60439 (the “Administrator”)
3. The $150 Prepaid Visa with purchase of LG G8 ThinQ Promotion(“Promotion”) will commence at 12:01am (CST) on July 19, 2019 and shall close at 11:59pm (CST) on August 4, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident, over the age of 13 years old, of the 50 United States, D.C. Void outside of the 50 United States and D.C.
5. Only select US Cellular Dealer locations will be participating in the Promotion. You must visit a participating US Cellular Dealer to be eligible for this consumer offer. Participating US Cellular Dealers listed below.
6. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Administrator, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
7. Participants who purchase a new promotion product listed inthe table below during the Promotion Period (a “Promotion Product”) from participating US Cellular Dealers and activate the device within seven (7) days of purchase, will be eligible to claim a $150 Prepaid Visa:
New England Wireless
Cell Plus II
8. Refurbished, repaired, reconditioned, and previously owned devices are not eligible. The Promotion may not be used on corporate accounts and is only available for consumer accounts.
9. Participants and households may claim for a maximum of five (5) Promotion Rewards ($150 Prepaid Visa) during the Promotion.
10. In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Visa Prepaid reward, participants must go to www.redeemyouroffers.com/LG Offer Code: LG4DV and complete the online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the 'Claim').
11. Claims must be submitted between 1 and 30 days from the date of purchase indicated on the receipt or invoice. The date of purchase indicated on the proof of purchase is day one (1). The final claim date (for a Promotion Product purchased August 4, 2019) is no later than 11:59pm on September 2, 2019. If claims are submitted after this claim window they will be deemed invalid.
12. Once the claim has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email from email@example.com stating whether or not the claim for the Prepaid Visa has been receivedsuccessfully. Receipt of confirmation email does not constitute verification of your purchase as successful redemption or as a Qualifying Purchase.
13. Provided the terms and conditions of this Promotion have been met, your Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card shall be sent via email within 30 days of claim validation.
14. If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received a notification email will be sent to you with the opportunity for you to provide the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days then the claim for the $150 Virtual Prepaid Visa Card will be refused.
15. Offer good in United States of America only. Must be 13+ years old and U.S.A. resident.
16. In the event of a Promotion Product being returned or replaced for any reason during the claim period and if the cashback reward has not been sent across, the original claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order.
17. In the event of a Promotion Product being returned or replaced after the reward has been sent across, it will be at the full discretion of the US Cellular Agent that sold the product whether the customer is eligible to return their device as it would be outside of the 15 day US Cellular return policy and will have no impact on the reward.
18. The decisions of The Promoter in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.Promoter reserves the right to substitute Reward with an item of equal or greater ARV.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
21. By submitting documentation pursuant to this Promotion, you agree and covenant on behalf of your family, heirs, personal representatives, executors, assigns and insurers to release, acquit, hold harmless, waive and forever discharge Promoter, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, contractors and agents (collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all claims, demands, damages, debts, costs, fees, obligations, loss, expenses, compensation, actions or causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description, whether known, unknown, discovered, undiscovered, suspected or unsuspected (collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to Claims arising on account of or in any way growing out of the participant’s participation in the Promotion, delivery, use, or misuse of the Promotion Product, or Reward, or any Releasee’s negligence.
22. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF THE PROMOTION, EVEN IF FORE SEEABLE AND EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO THE OFFER IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF A RELEASEE’SNEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
23. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purpose of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by you when entering the Promotion will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
24. These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
25. Copyright @ 2019 LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. LG and the LG logo are the registered trademarks of LG Corp. G8 ThinQ is a trademark of LG Electronics, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Phone features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.