The Promotion Sponsor
- LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. 111 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, U.S.A. (the “Promoter”)
- Quantum Marketing, a company incorporated in Illinois, 12305 S. New Avenue, Lemont, Illinois 60439 (the “Administrator”)
- The Promotion will commence at 12:01:00 am (CST) 7/9/2020 and shall close at 11:59:59 pm (CST) on 8/5/2020 (“Promotion Period”). Promoter’s (or Promoter’s designated representative’s) computer is the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you (or “Participant”) must be a legal resident, over the age of 13 years old, of the 50 United States, D.C. Void outside of the 50 United States and D.C.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Administrator, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons. This promotion cannot be combined with other LG K8X offers.
- Participants who purchase a new Promotion Product from the table below within the Promotion Period (a “Promotion Product”) on the US Cellular network from US Cellular or a US Cellular Authorized Retailer will be eligible to claim a $30.00 Virtual Prepaid Visa (or “Reward”) with each Promotion Product purchased during the promo period:
Promotion Product: LG K8X
Reward: $30 Virtual Prepaid Visa
Carrier: US Cellular
- Refurbished, repaired, reconditioned, and previously owned devices are not eligible.
- Each Participant and household may claim for a maximum of five (5) Rewards during the Promotion. All applicable federal, state or local income taxes are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim the Reward, Participants must go to www.redeemyouroffers.com/LG and complete the online claim form and submit a copy of their proof of purchase (the 'Claim').
- Claims must be submitted between 1 and 30 days from the date of purchase indicated on the receipt or invoice. The date of purchase indicated on the proof of purchase is day one (1). The final claim date (for a Promotion Product purchased 8/5/2020 is no later than 11:59:59 pm on 9/4/2020. If claims are submitted after this claim window they will be deemed invalid. Promoter’s (or Promoter’s designated representative’s) computer is the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
- Once the claim has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email from email@example.com stating whether or not the claim for the Reward has been received successfully. Receipt of confirmation email does not constitute verification of your purchase as successful redemption or as a qualifying purchase.
- Provided the terms and conditions of this Promotion have been met, your Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card shall be sent via email within 30 days of claim validation.
- If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received a notification email will be sent to you with the opportunity for you to provide the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days then the claim for the Reward will be refused.
- Offer good in United States of America only. Must be 13+ years old and U.S.A., resident.
- In the event of a Promotion Product being returned or replaced for any reason during the claim period and if the cashback reward has not been emailed, the original claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order. Any resubmitted claim must be made within 30 days of the purchase date of your replacement device.
- The decisions of The Promoter in respect of any, and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice. Promoter reserves the right to substitute Reward with an item of equal or greater ARV ($30.00; Virtual Prepaid Visa gift card has a MSRP of $30.00).
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- By submitting documentation pursuant to this Promotion, you agree and covenant on behalf of your family, heirs, personal representatives, executors, assigns and insurers to release, acquit, hold harmless, waive and forever discharge Promoter, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, contractors and agents (collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all claims, demands, damages, debts, costs, fees, obligations, loss, expenses, compensation, actions or causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description, whether known, unknown, discovered, undiscovered, suspected or unsuspected (collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to Claims arising on account of or in any way growing out of the participant’s participation in the Promotion, delivery, use, or misuse of the Promotion Product, or Reward, or any Releasee’s negligence.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF THE PROMOTION, EVEN IF FORE SEEABLE AND EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO THE OFFER IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROGRAM OR ANY AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE COURT LOCATED IN BERGEN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purpose of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by you when entering the Promotion will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Participants and Promoter pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- Copyright @ 2020 LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. LG the LG logo are the registered trademarks of LG Corp. LG GPad 5 10.1 FHD is a trademark of LG Electronics, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Phone features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Terms & Conditions, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail, govern and control.